gonefishiing

Default modern technology, understanding the so called "left thinking liberal" mind and the weather.

Modern technology lets us explore a multitude of options to shape our world.

We live in a synthetically controlled world. (when not sailing, of course).
We control microclimates in our homes, grow genetically altered foods, and
we can even irradiate weasels. (interesting idea...keep reading)

sometimes without consideration of the larger world. But so be it.

In this regard I've been rethinking my political and philosophical viewpoint
and have learned a thing or 2 from the village idiot. (come on you can
quess.....)

admittingly, it has taken a little time (about 5 minutes), but here is what
i have understood:

Namely: you only need to listen and respond to what serves your purpose,
everything else is
irrelevant.

For some it is merely a weak defense of the bubble they live in. A way to
protect they're fragile ego. (spoiled child syndrome)

for others it can offer the possiblity of being able to see what's behind
the
clouds: removing the background chatter and static that offers no value in
understanding. (am radio-fairly useless..like ganz).

At this point I offer thanks and congratulations to ganz for letting me
understand something of his "liberal" way of thinking and showing me the
value of it.

A gentle breeze arrived out of the northwest, a clear sky, with a great
forecast for tomorrow. the clouds just blew out of here and the world looks
far better.

In other words: ganz you've been KF'd

Why?: see above. (-not that you need any help generating circles) ;!

Jonathan Ganz

Well, there you go again... I've done it again... gotten rid of
another idiot.

Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure
to watch someone so weak and pathetic such as you
fold in a matter of days.

It's amazing how so few of them can actually take
the scrutiny ....

When I think of all the people who can actually stand up for
themselves, it... well, it warms my heart. I mean what would
we do without Horass, Dave, Joe, etc.

Sailors certainly have an advantage over the common folk.
And, it's so easy to identify them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com