Horvath

Default NAZI Party endorses Bush

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:04:02 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Yes. He was. I am guessing that you think that
was a good thing. Interestingly, there is no direct
comparison for Bu****, since he was elected not
by the people, but by the court.

No court has the power to elect the President. The Prez is elected by
the Electoral College.

The Electoral College has elected all of our Presidents. All of them.

Jonathan Ganz

Yes, you really are that stupid.

--
"j" ganz @@