Jonathan Ganz

Default OT The photo John Kerry doesn't want you to see

I'm not passing judgement. I'm stating fact. Bush lied to the American
people.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

No. What I 'm saying (for the cheap seats) is that if one participates
in a war and later decides that it was morally wrong, then there's
nothing wrong with doing something about it. You have no right to
pass judgement on Kerry for doing this. You're not qualified.

But you're qualified to pass judgment on Bush for deciding that the Iraq

war
was not only morally right, but the right thing to do?

You're digging a deeper hole there, Jon.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Well you keep "bringing it up." Is that your new job... a fluffer for
the Republican right?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Dave" wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:30:47 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

No. Bill Clinton got a blow-job in the White House.

The "I didn't inhale" waffle Max referred to considerably antedated
Clinton's perjury.

Jon has blowjob on the brain. The "I didn't inhale" comment was in

response
to someone asking WJC if he'd ever smoked pot. The question was posed to
him in the '92 campaign, prior to his taking office.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Dave, I hate to mention it, but that's not how it works.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:12:23 GMT, "Maxprop" said:

Jon has blowjob on the brain.

Precisely.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Who goes duck hunting with Jamie Gorelick?