Bart Senior

Default Ronald Reagan quote

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July,
but the Democrats believe every day is April 15."
- Ronald Reagan

Jonathan Ganz

This from a guy who had Alzheimer's... ok.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July,
but the Democrats believe every day is April 15."
- Ronald Reagan

Bobspirt

Please put OT: at the beginning of subject lines for your off topic posts,
as a
courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Bart.

BB

Yea! And we thought this was going to be a thread about all the cool things
Reagan said about sailing . . . dolt
Bart Senior

Sorry BB,

I get mad when the liberals start bashing President Bush.

The man has a hard job and deserves our support and
respect, or at a minimum, basic courtesy.

wrote

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:36:02 GMT, "Bart Senior"

wrote:

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July,
but the Democrats believe every day is April 15."
- Ronald Reagan

Please put OT: at the beginning of subject lines for your off topic

posts, as a
courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Bart.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Bush is a loser.
Bush is a loser.
Bush is a loser.

The man has a hard job, true enough. Perhaps if he was
there working a bit more, he get a bit more done. He
deserves my respect when he showes me some. In the
American system, dissent is the cornerstone of democracy.
The only respect I'll give him is for the office he holds. If
he comes into the room I'm in, I'll stand. When he claimed
(falsely) that we needed to urgently invade Iraq, I took
him at his word and supported him. Now, that I know he
lied to me, I don't have much respect left for him. When
he landed on the carrier, I was angry because I thought
he needlessly risked his life for political gain. When he
went to Iraq, I was again angry. That's respect I give to
the office, not to the man.

--

wrote:

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July,
but the Democrats believe every day is April 15."
- Ronald Reagan

Please put OT: at the beginning of subject lines for your off topic

posts, as a
courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Bart.

BB

FamilySailor

It is funny how a guy with Alzheimer's can see things clearer than a healthy
liberal, huh?
That is a great quote by the way.

Maxprop

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:49:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

[...]

courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Jon.

You and Bart (and a few outside agitators with NO interest in sailing) are
turning this into another worthless newsgroup, such as rec.boats. That

group is
now 95% political bull**** from both sides, and the folks interested in

boats
with anything worthwhile to say have all left in disgust. The political

noise in
this group is fast approaching that one. You are either part of the

solution, or
part of the problem.

A newsgroup is what its contributors make it, BB.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Max

FamilySailor

Please put OT: at the beginning of subject lines for your off topic
posts, as a
courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Jon.

That's what "OT" means!!!!!

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Bush is a loser.
Bush is a loser.
Bush is a loser.

The man has a hard job, true enough. Perhaps if he was
there working a bit more, he get a bit more done. He
deserves my respect when he showes me some. In the
American system, dissent is the cornerstone of democracy.
The only respect I'll give him is for the office he holds. If
he comes into the room I'm in, I'll stand. When he claimed
(falsely) that we needed to urgently invade Iraq, I took
him at his word and supported him.

Your right Jon, we should of let him murder another 25,000 people
before we acted. Half a million soulds so much better huh?

Now, that I know he
lied to me, I don't have much respect left for him. When
he landed on the carrier, I was angry because I thought
he needlessly risked his life for political gain.

He a pilot. Was he suppose to swim to the carrier. You think
helocopters are safer?

When he
went to Iraq, I was again angry. That's respect I give to
the office, not to the man.

Yeah showing support for the troops, no wonder you were angry.

Joe

--

wrote:

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July,
but the Democrats believe every day is April 15."
- Ronald Reagan

Please put OT: at the beginning of subject lines for your off topic

posts, as a
courtesy to others, so I don't have to kill file you completely, Bart.

BB

FamilySailor

2-shay Joe, hehehehe

OT Reagan Legacy in Perspective basskisser General 27 June 14th 04 12:34 PM
Ronald Reagan SAVED America JN ASA 18 June 9th 04 02:17 PM
OT Bush is certainly no Reagan basskisser General 0 June 8th 04 03:53 PM
( OT) Ronald Reagan R.I.P (But in perspective) Jim General 11 June 7th 04 04:13 PM