Bart Senior

Default Kerry--cowardly, dishonest, afraid, and running away to hide

KING: "So, 9/11, Fahrenheit, seen it?"

KERRY: No, I haven't -- I haven't -- I haven't.

KING: Plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, actually --

KING: You don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Haven't you been curious to see it?

KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

Kerry can't admit to having seen it, because if he does it
opens himself up to criticism on it. He would lose votes
from the extremist liberals, or the undecided independents.

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing
to talk about it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions
stand. He'd rather let others sling his mud for him.

Jonathan Ganz

I think you're a coward.

You claim he's a coward, but he isn't (and neither are you).
How does it feel? Pretty ****ty right? Next right-wing
reaction from Bart is....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
KING: "So, 9/11, Fahrenheit, seen it?"

KERRY: No, I haven't -- I haven't -- I haven't.

KING: Plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, actually --

KING: You don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Haven't you been curious to see it?

KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

Kerry can't admit to having seen it, because if he does it
opens himself up to criticism on it. He would lose votes
from the extremist liberals, or the undecided independents.

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing
to talk about it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions
stand. He'd rather let others sling his mud for him.

thunder

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:43:49 +0000, Bart Senior wrote:

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing to talk about
it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions stand. He'd rather let
others sling his mud for him.

He's running for President. Perhaps, he's a little busy to be
watching a movie.
Jonathan Ganz

I heard dubya is really good with video games.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:43:49 +0000, Bart Senior wrote:

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing to talk

about
it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions stand. He'd rather let
others sling his mud for him.

He's running for President. Perhaps, he's a little busy to be
watching a movie.

Joe

thunder wrote in message ...
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:43:49 +0000, Bart Senior wrote:

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing to talk about
it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions stand. He'd rather let
others sling his mud for him.

He's running for President. Perhaps, he's a little busy to be
watching a movie.

Just like he's to busy to be briefed on al Qaeda plans of a large-scale
attacks on the United States.

I think he's just to busy to be president.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to raise the alert level so I can
buy some more duct tape.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
thunder wrote in message

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:43:49 +0000, Bart Senior wrote:

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing to talk

about
it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions stand. He'd rather

let
others sling his mud for him.

He's running for President. Perhaps, he's a little busy to be
watching a movie.

Just like he's to busy to be briefed on al Qaeda plans of a large-scale
attacks on the United States.

I think he's just to busy to be president.

Joe

Joe

"Bart Senior" wrote in message t...

KING: "So, 9/11, Fahrenheit, seen it?"

KERRY: No, I haven't -- I haven't -- I haven't.

KING: Plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, actually --

KING: You don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Haven't you been curious to see it?

KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

Kerry can't admit to having seen it, because if he does it
opens himself up to criticism on it. He would lose votes
from the extremist liberals, or the undecided independents.

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing
to talk about it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions
stand. He'd rather let others sling his mud for him.

Indeed! Typical Kerry.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

And, you're a typical idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Bart Senior" wrote in message

t...

KING: "So, 9/11, Fahrenheit, seen it?"

KERRY: No, I haven't -- I haven't -- I haven't.

KING: Plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, actually --

KING: You don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Haven't you been curious to see it?

KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

Kerry can't admit to having seen it, because if he does it
opens himself up to criticism on it. He would lose votes
from the extremist liberals, or the undecided independents.

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing
to talk about it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions
stand. He'd rather let others sling his mud for him.

Indeed! Typical Kerry.

Joe

Horvath

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:14:14 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to raise the alert level so I can
buy some more duct tape.

What are you going to do? Hide it in your purse?

Jonathan Ganz

I was thinking of taping your mouth shut, but then
your boyfriend would be upset.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com