Jonathan Ganz

Default Who is John Kerry? and why he is a loser...

Geez... there are just too many closet gay guys here.
Even innocent remarks turn into this.... sorry, I know
it's one of your fantasies, but I'm only interested in
women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:54:31 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

I eat too many of them.

You eat burger flippers? Are the Gay Ganzy rumors really true? I
always thought it was just people kidding about you.

BB

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
what have you got against burger flippers?

Capt. Mooron

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa...... explains a lot about you Horvat!!

"Horvath" confessed in message