Bobsprit

Default I'm Soooo Sorry!

Wow! I come back to quite a few acidic posts....why all the bitterness? Aren't
most of you grateful that you have a life that allows sailing? Don't you know
there are people who haven't a meal tonight or tomorrow, yet all you can do is
make snide comments about eachother's yachts and gear...?
I'm really sorry that you all live in such mental squaller, a level of envy
that must permeate even your dreams.
While you all posted angry quips and and snips at me and eachother...I was
sailing, watching the sunset....even a two hour sail is worth a million dollars
if your heart is open. Scotty, Donal, Mooron...listen up.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sunset22.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality. I left my regular cameras home. This is a video
still from a Sony 950 3CD DV camera. Takes amazing video though.

RB
Nav

Bobsprit wrote:

Wow! I come back to quite a few acidic posts....why all the bitterness? Aren't
most of you grateful that you have a life that allows sailing? Don't you know
there are people who haven't a meal tonight or tomorrow, yet all you can do is
make snide comments about eachother's yachts and gear...?
I'm really sorry that you all live in such mental squaller, a level of envy
that must permeate even your dreams.
While you all posted angry quips and and snips at me and eachother...I was
sailing, watching the sunset....even a two hour sail is worth a million dollars
if your heart is open. Scotty, Donal, Mooron...listen up.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sunset22.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality. I left my regular cameras home. This is a video
still from a Sony 950 3CD DV camera. Takes amazing video though.

Amazing seamanship there Booby!

Cheers

Bobspirt

Wow! I come back to quite a few acidic posts....why all the bitterness?

Come on now, RB. Don't get all sappy on us. Just because you took a
tremendous beating today doesn't mean you have to regroup. Buck up, ole boy.
(PS, the crew on the ferry says you ought to put a few ties on that main when
you take it down).
Bobsprit

(PS, the crew on the ferry says you ought to put a few ties on that main when
you take it down).

You mean even if we're about to hoist it back up??
Oh, okay!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Bobspirt

(PS, the crew on the ferry says you ought to put a few ties on that main when
you take it down).

You mean even if we're about to hoist it back up??

There you go, that's what we've come to expect - implausible sailing
situations. What, it was down to ruin that otherwise good sunset shot? Or was
it blowing too hard?

Bobsprit

What, it was down to ruin that otherwise good sunset shot? Or was
it blowing too hard?

Look at the water. Does it look like it's blowing too hard?? Can't figure out
why we'd drop the main and loaf along under the genoa, hmmm? Some sailor!

RB
Bobspirt

Can't figure out
why we'd drop the main and loaf along under the genoa, hmmm?

no, not really.
Bob Crantz

" Don't you know
there are people who haven't a meal tonight or tomorrow, yet all you can

do is
make snide comments about eachother's yachts and gear...?

Does Michael Moore know this? Will he do a documentary on the starving?
Where will he find them?

Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

" Don't you know
there are people who haven't a meal tonight or tomorrow, yet all you can

do is
make snide comments about eachother's yachts and gear...?

Does Michael Moore know this? Will he do a documentary on the starving?
Where will he find them?

Weight Watchers?
The anorexia unit at the local hospital?
The Victoria's Secret models' dressing room?

Max