Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SAIL LOCO

Default And if Kerry wins .........

CAN YOU NAME THIS COUNTRY?

~709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.

~293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.

~EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.

~20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT.

~232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.

~19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON 232
MISSILES.

~500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.

~FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND

SUBMARINES PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND

LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.

IS IT......

RUSSIA? NO!

CHINA? NO!

GREAT BRITAIN? NO!

FRANCE? WRONG AGAIN! (What a Laugh!!!!!)

MUST BE USA? STILL WRONG (SORT OF)

GIVE UP?

THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED DURING THE
ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE.

If you help John Kerry get elected, we won't have any effective U.S. Military
capability left. This means we'll be virtually helpless against the enemy.

HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL KNOWING THIS!

Also, keep this in mind as the political pundits spew their anti-Bush
propaganda. There are several claims that our servicemen are deployed for too
long and serving longer tours. This is sure to continue as the election looms
closer. If we still had all these military personnel, our troops could be
rotated more frequently.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"