Bart Senior

Default Iraqi's threaten to behead a Pakistani.

Iraqi's threaten to behead a [Marine] Pakistani.

What will the Iraqi's do next?

Perhaps they'll pull a "Cleavon Little", as in Blazing Saddles.

Joe

"Bart Senior" wrote in message .net...
Iraqi's threaten to behead a [Marine] Pakistani.

These are not Iraqi's beheading people Bart. These are insurgents.
Radical jihad islamic wackos that do not want to see a democracy in
the middle east.
Seems most are from Saudi Arabia. We are not fighting the iraqi's we
are fighting insurgents that have brought the war of terror inside
Iraq. They are killing more Iraq's than anyone else. They are cowards
in the higest degree.
Today we have turned over the hunt for them to the people they have
been killing.

What will the Iraqi's do next?

Run thier own country and have elections. Something that hasent ever
happened there before. All thanks to Americans & British people the
value freedom.

Joe

Perhaps they'll pull a "Cleavon Little", as in Blazing Saddles.