Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob Crantz

Default What a woman - and she sails!!!

While returning from my yacht this morning (after nearly four days of
continuous cruising)I put on the local AM talk radio station. The Dr. Laura
show was on and she took some time to talk about her favorite past time,
sailing! Yes, she sails and more than that she talked her son into giving up
power boat racing and taking up sailing. She even insists on sailing into
the dock! She told of some devilish sailing maneuvers. Obviously this woman
is a highly skilled sailor!!
"Of course she is!" I said to myself - she's a Republican! Just listen to
her advice or read her books and you know she's the greatest woman to walk
the planet! She knows the essence of feminity and tells women to treat their
men better and to serve them! Way to go woman!!!!
I became so hot for Dr. Laura that I went to find her on the internet - and
boy did I!! Knowing she's a real Republican and looking at this site:

http://www.pencilnecks.com/Laura.htm

all I can say over and over is:

BUSH!!!!!!!

BC