Maxprop

Default Kerry in trouble! NYC & DC gone!

"Vito" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote

...... A one megaton nuke set off in NYC or Washington, DC,
with substantial damage to the infrastructure (not to mention the
population) could put this country in a depression ....

As hard as it may be for those who live in or love NY and DC, the loss of
both might well benefit the country! There'd be a lot of hand wringing

but
what does either city produce that America wouldn't be better off without?
Tons of garbage and hundreds of mindles laws and edicts every day? A new
president would take over and form a temporary gummymint IAW a cold-war

law
designed to deal with exactly such an event and the nation would go on

much
like nothing had happened. States would appoint new Congressmen and

Senators
til permanent ones, and a president, could be elected and a year later

it'd
be Life as Usual. It'd be a shame if all our historic papers were lost,

not
to mention the lives, but who'd miss NYC or DC per se?

I really hope this is tongue-in-cheek.

Max

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Vito" wrote ...
" but who'd miss NYC or DC per se?

not me. could we put San Fran on the list, also?

Um, would you mind if I had one last dinner at Angelo's first?

Max

Maxprop

"DSK" wrote in message

"Vito" wrote ...
" but who'd miss NYC or DC per se?

Scott Vernon wrote:
not me. could we put San Fran on the list, also?

Agreed. But just get rid of them? We should see if we could trade 'em
for, say, Singapore, Rio, and ummm... trying to think of another big
city I've liked...

Sydney. Oz seems to think it's perfect.

Max

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote in message
"Vito" wrote ...
" but who'd miss NYC or DC per se?

Scott Vernon wrote:
not me. could we put San Fran on the list, also?

Agreed. But just get rid of them? We should see if we could trade 'em
for, say, Singapore, Rio, and ummm... trying to think of another big
city I've liked...

Boston, Baltimore? oops, same city.

I'd trade 'em both for Paris, but ya gotta remove the Frenchies first.

Max

Maxprop

Default Kerry in trouble!

OzOne wrote in message

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:09:59 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:02:55 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

You may be right, but unfortunately there is no turning back now. One

of
two outcomes will prevail: 1) might will triumph over terrorism, or

2)
terrorism will triumph over might and destroy the USA.

Actually I see the third option,
that it will all die down after a regrettably long time with an
horrendous loss of life.

You could be right, but I'd tend to doubt that outcome considering the
degree of fanatacism of the current crop of Islamic radicals or our

current
president.

Oh he'll be well gone by then.
I'm talking at least another 2 presidents before it's calm again.

What makes you think the next two presidents will behave/perform any
differently than this one? You have far more optimism than I. Must have
something to do with hanging by your feet with all that blood rushing to
your head.

Max

Bobsprit

What makes you think the next two presidents will behave/perform any
differently than this one? You have far more brains than I.

Exactly.

RB
Bobsprit

Also: Reagan still dead and water remains wet!
Standby for more exciting Maxipad updates!

Nothing of substance to say. Nothing to refute statements

Nope. You're right about Reagan being still dead and water IS wet. Good one,
Maxipad!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Maxi wrote...

I really hope this is your tongue-in-my-cheek.
Max

What a total homo!

RB
Bobsprit

Maxi wrote:

Um, would you mind if I had one last Fling with Angelo's first?

Max

Maxipad, seriously, take the gay stuff somewhere else, okay?
Thanks!

RB
Vito

"Joe" wrote
.... Americans like the way president bush has delt with terrorist,

Too bad he quit dealing with terrorists to go whip up on Israel's enemy
Saddam.