Navigator

Default Goodbye Ronald

Scott Vernon wrote:

More of the 'dad' stuff. He must of beat the living crap out of you after
sex. poor bobby.

I told you before. I'm sure he did not have sex with his father.

Cheers

Maxprop

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Max wrote...

Nah. Your wife at the very least must know I'm bi-sexual."

Yup. Good for you! Your mom and dad must be very proud!

Why not ask them yourself? They're both deceased, so you know what you have
to do . . .

Max

Maxprop

"Navigator" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I'm betting you're not openly gay either, Bubbles. But have you

informed
your wife?

Yes, she was not surprised to learn you were gay. Congrats!

Nah. Your wife at the very least must think I'm, bi-, considering how

much
she's enjoyed our afternoons together. Her comment: how wonderful

someone
finally can reach the "unused part."

You are really making a fool of yourself. Don't try to beat Boob at his
own game!

It's hardly much of a challenge. If it took effort, I'd feel foolish, but
knee-jerk responses require little more effort than a few keystrokes and the
regurgitation of almost-forgotten sophomoric quips from years past. I can
live with looking foolish in yours eyes. It fills a few idle moments
nicely.

Max

Bobsprit

Why not ask them yourself? They're both deceased, so you know what you have
to do .

Wow!!! Dead and lovving it I bet!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon

"Maxprop" wrote

Yup. Good for you! Your mom and dad must be very proud!

Why not ask them yourself? They're both deceased, so you know what you

have
to do . . .

boob doesn't have the right key.

Navigator

Certain. As sure as I am sure you are overweight.

:-P

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

how are you sure?

Ronald Reagan Eisboch General 78 September 29th 04 01:07 PM
( OT) Ronald Reagan R.I.P (But in perspective) Jim General 11 June 7th 04 04:13 PM
The FINAL goodbye (for real, folks....) Butch Ammon General 10 April 6th 04 01:08 PM
A Bobsprit-Like Goodbye two wheels ASA 4 December 21st 03 05:25 PM
I said GOODBYE Bobsprit ASA 3 October 3rd 03 10:02 PM