Joe

Default Magna Grills are safer than the force 10 Grills

As a x tankerman I can tell you the the force 10 grills are dangerious
to your vessel and your crew.

Why?

Because of the hinged top. The hinged top can & will act as a sail and
catch wind that can blow flames onto the griller. Where as the magna
grill top lifts strait off and allows the flame and fumes to always
travel downwind. It is always smart to stand to the side of the wind
when opening a grill that way your body will not form a vaccume in the
wind flow around your body and draft flame or fumes your way. Many
newbee to the marine enviorment fail to take wind into account when
buying a grill that will be used on a vessel that the direction of the
wind will always be changing.

Be safe ! Buy a magna grill

joe
Bobsprit

The hinged top can & will act as a sail and
catch wind that can blow flames onto the griller. Where as the magna
grill top lifts strait off and allows the flame and fumes to always
travel downwind.

Joe's troll brings up a good point. The Force 10 grill features a wind baffle
that makes it impossible for flames to surge upward. It's also far less likely
to start a grease fire like my Magma did. Furthermore the Magma stores a
tremendous amount of grease and droppings in it's base, which I discovered when
I cleaned it. A real fire hazard. The Force 10 drops grease into a slide out
grease catcher. Finally, the lame Magma unsecured top holds the world's record
for burning people. I've used both and the Magma is just horrible. It's
"stainless" turned blue after a single use. Not so with the Force 10, which is
far sturdier. In just the two weeks since I got the Force 10, several folks at
my club ran out to buy them, dumping the poorly made Magmas.
Thanks, Joe!

RB