Joe

Default Used and abused by blobster

All those poor girls, Bet he has a secret head cam onboard.

Most likely selling the pictures on ebay.

And whats it matter weather you sail with women or men blubberboy?

Are you saying you have sex with them, or do you just sail with them?

My wife and I always sail together, and invite other couples. You
would think you would be more focused on spending time with your
pregnant wife than your x-girl friend, I mean she pay your bills
right? She owns the boat you sail with girl right?

You should be ashamed that you use these girls pictures and bragg the
way you do. Do they know you post there pictures here?

Bet you dont tell them your pimping there pictures here so you can
beat your sunken chest.

Hey fat boy, have a few of them drop in and post here, we love to have
them comment on your sailing ability and your wifes daysailor.

Joe
Wally

Joe wrote:
All those poor girls, Bet he has a secret head cam onboard.

And I bet the URL is in your favourites folder.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

SAIL LOCO

You probably were not around when it was discovered that the Boob cruises 42nd
street and picks up teenage runaways to take out on his boat. He gives them a
few bucks to do odd jobs and takes them for a photo shoot telling them he's a
model photographer.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Joe

"Wally" wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:
All those poor girls, Bet he has a secret head cam onboard.

And I bet the URL is in your favourites folder.

No sorry Wally, I have more respect for ladies than the blobster. But
Ive seen a "green thing" on line that sorta looks like something a
head cam would show floating in circles.

Joe
Wally

Joe wrote:

Ive seen a "green thing" on line that sorta looks like something a
head cam would show floating in circles.

I'll take your word for it that there's some similarity.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Bobsprit

All those poor girls, Bet he has a secret head cam onboard.

Poor Joe. He can't fathom women except as sexual objects. They're crew, Joe.
Not playthings. Your own views on women are now exposed.
Clearly Joe is the type incabable of having female friends.

RB