Bobsprit

Default Patriotism.

"How did it feel when you
heard Americans were protesting the war?" He said, "I thought that's
what we were fighting for -- the right to protest."

Yup. That's class. Bush and his people want to label anyone who oppose them or
the war as "Un-American."
The sad irony is that Bush, in using this lame technique, drops in the polls
even further.
Bye Bye Bushy!

RB
Bobsprit

You are the traitor if you
believe that protesting the actions of the gov't are traitorous.

100% true and this is why so many Bush supporters are un-American. They
actually think blind patriotism is patriotic.
How sad.

RB
thunder

On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:10:00 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You know nothing about the US. You are the traitor if you believe that
protesting the actions of the gov't are traitorous.

You should read the polls more carefully. He's dead even with Kerry (the
one you're in love with).

While I wouldn't give it much weight, Zogby is already predicting it's
Kerry's to lose.

http://www.zogby.com/news/051004.html

Jonathan Ganz

One can only hope Zogby is wrong.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:10:00 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You know nothing about the US. You are the traitor if you believe that
protesting the actions of the gov't are traitorous.

You should read the polls more carefully. He's dead even with Kerry (the
one you're in love with).

While I wouldn't give it much weight, Zogby is already predicting it's
Kerry's to lose.

http://www.zogby.com/news/051004.html

Walt

Horvath wrote:

You should follow the news. President George W. Bush is ahead in
every poll.

BZZZZZZT!!!! Wrong, dumbass.

Some polls have Bush ahead, some have Kerry ahead, all are within the
margin of error.

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 7-9
N=575 likely voters nationwide. MoE ± 5.
Bush 48%
Kerry 47%

American Research Group Poll. May 3-6, 2004.
N=770 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.5.
Bush 44%
Kerry 47%

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. May 4-5, 2004.
N=900 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.
Bush 44%
Kerry 41%

Associated Press-Ipsos poll conducted by Ipsos-Public Affairs.
May 3-5, 2004. N=778 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.5.
Bush 46%
Kerry 43%

CBS News/New York Times Poll. April 23-27, 2004.
N=856 registered voters. MoE ± 3.
Bush 44%
Kerry 46%

Zogby International Poll. April 15-17, 2004.
N=1,049 likely voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.1
Bush 44%
Kerry 47%

(Source: http://www.pollingreport.com/)

Why don't you stick to discussing things you know something about, like
lousy beer and curley fries?

-Walt
Horvath

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:46:17 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Horvath wrote:

You should follow the news. President George W. Bush is ahead in
every poll.

BZZZZZZT!!!! Wrong, dumbass.

Some polls have Bush ahead, some have Kerry ahead, all are within the
margin of error.

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 7-9
N=575 likely voters nationwide. MoE ± 5.
Bush 48%
Kerry 47%

There ya go. You've admitted that President George W. Bush is ahead.

Walt

Horvath wrote:

You should follow the news. President George W. Bush is ahead in
every poll.

BZZZZZZT!!!! Wrong, dumbass.

Some polls have Bush ahead, some have Kerry ahead, all are within the
margin of error.

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 7-9
N=575 likely voters nationwide. MoE ± 5.
Bush 48%
Kerry 47%

There ya go. You've admitted that President George W. Bush is ahead.

Sometimes I think you strain yourself pretending to be stupider than you
are. It must not be an easy task, but somehow you manage.

Anyway, you said he was ahead in every poll. He's not. Not only that,
he's not ahead in *any* poll beyond the margin of error. But you
wouldn't understand what it means for results to be statistically
significant, would you?

--
//-Walt
//