Bobsprit

Default Poor Scotty Potti!

My auctions continue to go well...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...OtherItems&use
rid=sbsailing007&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

What's even better is that two people here are buyers! If only Scotty knew who
they were, he'd scream "traitors!!!"

RB
DSK

How come you're posting links to this list of random stuff, but when you
were talking about bigger props that you were "going to sell" and then
suddenly "sold a few days ago" didn't get any link or any bragging? Must
be magic, huh?

And you call me a creep for merely pointing out the truth!

DSK

Bobsprit wrote:

My auctions continue to go well...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...OtherItems&use
rid=sbsailing007&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

What's even better is that two people here are buyers! If only Scotty knew who
they were, he'd scream "traitors!!!"

RB

Bobsprit

Doug, just let me show what a liar (or an idiot) you are. Here are the props
that were discussed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2475487934

They were shipped. The sailboat props have YET to be listed. Yup, you're a
creep.

RB
DSK

Bobsprit wrote:
Doug, just let me show what a liar (or an idiot) you are.

I'm an idiot because you're confused?

You said they were "about to be sold" and then less than a day later you
said they "sold a few days ago"... and never posted a link to them. Did
you forget to brag?

BTW next time don't post a pic of the mfr stamp. There's a 17x16 prop
missing from a boat...

DSK

Bobsprit

You said they were "about to be sold" and then less than a day later you
said they "sold a few days ago"... and never posted a link to them.

Bwahaha! Poor Doug! We were talking about folding Martec prop, not powerboat
props. You came into the thread like an ass...and left the same way. If you're
interested, I'll be posting a few sailboat props next week, not that you'd have
any use for them with a trawler.

RB

DSK

Bobsprit wrote:
Bwahaha! Poor Doug!

AFAIK "poor" people don't ride around in boats like mine.

.....If you're
interested, I'll be posting a few sailboat props next week, not that you'd have
any use for them with a trawler.

All my boats already have good propellors, thanks anyway.
I'll ask at the boatyard and see if any have turned up missing.

DSK

Bobsprit

BTW next time don't post a pic of the mfr stamp. There's a 17x16 prop
missing from a boat...

Yeah? What brand is that, Doug? Surely you know! Do tell.

BWahahahaaha! What a fool.

RB
Thom Stewart

Doug,

Please don't argue or mention Nutsy's e-bay **** in this group and give
him a venue to SPAM.

My wishes are the best for him, in his endower but not in this
"Discussioon Group"

My God! Who in a Sailing Group would be interested in a "Pair of three
Bladed, 17 inch Props" for a 11/2 shaft! They'd need a hell of a Aux
Vessel to handle them.

So, I'm making a plea to you and the group to not let him get anyone
into a discussion about his recovered junk.

Deal with him by e-mail. Don't set him up in a win,win situation in this
group.

AND; "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:
Doug,

Please don't argue or mention Nutsy's e-bay **** in this group and give
him a venue to SPAM.

I apologize, Thom. You're right, there is no reason to give him further
excuses to vent his malarkey here.

It was a mistake on my part to acknowledge Boobsie (or whoever he is
today) and I apologize sincerely to the whole group.

Doug King

Bobsprit

My God! Who in a Sailing Group would be interested in a "Pair of three
Bladed, 17 inch Props" for a 11/2 shaft! They'd need a hell of a Aux
Vessel to handle them.

Thom, it's unfair to label these items as junk. Much of it is sailing related
and is of very high quality and often new. Those props cost over 1K and were
new. I'm about to list very nice J35 sails and so on. I've sold everything from
Lewmar winch handles to boson's chairs and even a nice windlass.
Only two people here have bought from me and there's not enough actual sailing
traffic here to warrant me spamming. I've posted here in good humor only. My
feedback shows that buyers are happy.
Doug is being a creep by attempting to label people doing an honest business.
If I was doing anything unethical, I'd have been shut down already. In
addition, Ebay represents just a 3rd of my sales. Most are local sales.
The bottom line is that Doug is bitter. He has a trawler because it's what his
wife wanted. If it had been up to him, he'd have a large sailboat instead.
Trust me, that's the source of his anger.

RB