Bobsprit

Default Another Great Sailing day....

Friday we tuned the rig and resealed the mast boot before taking a two hour
daysail. Saturday was pretty breezy with a definite chill so we decided to loaf
around under main. Just a dozen or so boats sailing, but I think people have
been slow to get launched this year. I was pleased with the way Alien made way
under main alone, with far more speed and control than Ghost. Once again the
dodger kept everyone warmer, especially when the sun ducked behind the clouds.
The girls fought over the wheel when the sun was out!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/s&s1.jpg

Rain today so I'm going to scrub out the bilge, install a new nav station work
light and test the new 5hp outboard on the dinghy.

RB
John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

So, you finally have some halfway decent pics. Did you get a new camera?
John Cairns

Bobsprit

So, you finally have some halfway decent pics. Did you get a new camera?
John Cairns

Those pics were taken with my cheapest camera, the tiny Sony U-30.

RB