Joe

Default Us Americans need reform & John Kerry

It's time for a change

WE Need to pay more taxes, the people in Europe pay much more taxes.
Today we only work 5 months of the year to pay taxes. We should do
more for our fellow man. Let's be fair and pay our share.

Kerry is a war hero that will give the poor down trotten person the
welfare he or she deserves, lets be kinder to our less fortunate
citizens.

We need to get out of Iraq yesterday, we should of never invaded them
for their oil.

Guns KILL. Never bring a weapon on your boat, your just asking for
trouble.

The troops at war make way to much money, John will put them in their
place.

Saddam wasent Evil. We just mis-understood him and the ways of the
middle east.

9/11 will never happen again, we need to get rid of that commie like
patriot act, it will not stop any terrorist. It's just a tool the govt
uses to spy on us. If we just ignore the radical jihad muslems they
will leave us alone.

Reno was better than Rice.

The Mac 26X is a great all around boat that will out preform speed
boats and sailboats, buy it Jim! It does everything.

Gasoline is way to cheap, lets put another 50 cents tax on it. That
will solve most of our traffic problems and reduce our reliance on the
middle east.

The Dixie Chicks are the best C&W band on the planet! I love nattalie.

I'm voting for change, I'm voting for Kerry.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
John Cairns

"Joe" with the help of a thousand monkeys banging
on keyboards, was finally able
to type out the following:
om...
It's time for a change
Joe
MSV RedCloud

Yeah, have to agree with that. Plonk

Jonathan Ganz

I agree.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
It's time for a change
The Mac 26X is a great all around boat that will out preform speed
boats and sailboats, buy it Jim! It does everything.

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
(Joe) wrote in message

. com...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got ya!

Bwahahahaha! NO you didn't!

Regards

Donal

dowra

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm
Even if you like kerry check this site out.
Jonathan Ganz

I guess we can just throw free thought out when we through out free speech
and the right to assemble.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"dowra" wrote in message
om...
http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm
Even if you like kerry check this site out.

dowra

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
I guess we can just throw free thought out when we through out free speech
and the right to assemble.

Can anyone tell me one reason to vote for kerry, something in his plan
for America, not just that you hate Pres Bush. It must be something
kerry has said he will do.
thunder

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:41:49 -0700, dowra wrote:

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm
Even if you like kerry check this site out.

http://www.miafacts.org/prankster.htm
Even if you like Sampley, check this site out.
N1EE

Kerry says he wants to cut taxes.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/...1339-1877r.htm

He also wants to streamline government.
He want to cut taxes for the middle class.

When did he become a Republican?

"His speech failed to address the mystery
of his own budget gap: Which taxes will he
raise and which federal spending programs
will he cut?"

Have you ever heard of a Democrat that cut taxes or
programs? Clinton has already cut the military
in half. What is left? Nasa, Foreign Aid?

Kerry is no war hero. He is a coward that
is afraid to answer hard questions. He is a liar
and proven to be untrustworthy. In short, he is
not Presidential material.

Bart Senior

(Joe) wrote