Jeff Morris

Default sailing

how ironic.

"Donal" wrote in message

"gshirley" wrote in message
What is wrong with my clock?

Operator error!

I'm beginning to think that there should be some sort of test for people who
want to connect to the internet.

It's bad enough that someone has his clock set wrong. It's really pathetic
that they are incapable of checking it when the error is highlighted.

What do you expect from a top poster?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
how ironic.

What restraint!!!

You should be proud of yourself!

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Amazing actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"gshirley" wrote in message
What is wrong with my clock?

Operator error!

I'm beginning to think that there should be some sort of test for people

who
want to connect to the internet.

It's bad enough that someone has his clock set wrong. It's really

pathetic
that they are incapable of checking it when the error is highlighted.

What do you expect from a top poster?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"gshirley" wrote in message
My clock says 7:19; my local time. I don't care what you have on your
machine.

Do you know what time zone you are in?

Do you know what time zone that your computer is in?

Regards

Donal

gshirley

Is that the best you can do?

SAIL LOCO

Some of the posters on this n.g. remind me of some of my neighbors who
stand
around in the street partying and shooting the breeze.

Where do you live in the Bronx or Queens?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
katysails

I just love it when some newbie appears out of the blue, telling the =
general [population what their personal expectations of the ng are, and =
why everyone else is wrong. Most of the regulars you see posting here =
have been supporting this ng for years. I've been here 7-8 years and =
have seen the likes of gshirley come and go, time and again, because =
they can't play the game by the rules. They have to have it all their =
way. You can tell what type of sailors these newbies a They're the =
ones that insist that they have the right-of-way, no matter what. =
They're the ones that sail through regattas, making it a point to rant =
and rail at the racers for having the audacity to get in their way. =
Well, gshirley, we've seen the likes of you before, and I'm sure we'll =
see more like you in the future. In the long run, though, you won't be =
here in another 7 years, but we will still be posting to this ng.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

gshirley

You have not addressed the issues that I brought up in my original post.
Your senority is meaningless. I am obgilatated to claim the r.o.w when it
is required and I will gladly yield the r.ow. when I am burdened. Didn't I
see you hanging around at the boat ramp?

/
"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

There's no such thing as ROW. So, you don't have to claim it. Do you
mean stand-on status?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com