Brien Alkire

Default charter and info for Monterey

My wife and I are heading up to Monterey next week. We'd love to charter a
boat for a daysail. Something like a Catalina 30 would be perfect, but
anything from a dinghy to a 38 footer would be fine.

I did a quick web search and the only thing I could find was for active duty
service members.

Does anyone know of a charter company in the Monterey area? We both have
ASA bareboat certs and actively sail.

Does anyone have good suggestions or tips for daysails in the area? Any
dangers we should take note of (fog of course)?

Thanks,

Brien

Jonathan Ganz

Pacific Yachts is out of Santa Cruz. They've got a nice selection
of boats. That's all I can think of right off.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Turkey Yacht Charter Greg ASA 1 January 17th 04 04:24 PM
Turkey Yacht Charter Greg General 1 January 17th 04 04:17 PM
Yacht charter survey Charter Survey ASA 3 December 3rd 03 05:43 AM
FYI: u.r.b.p charter Nick UK Power Boats 0 July 30th 03 09:49 PM