Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default It's a Boy!

I'm having a boy!

And I'm going to name him after the most important person in my life -ME!

The in-laws are putting together his college fund which I'll put to good
use - a bigger sailboat! Now there's an education!

Suzanne is getting bigger, her breasts are rock hard and her nipples are
deep purple and huge. I hope she recovers quickly after the delivery as I
don't want to live in a messy house for any period of time. She'll be
spending most of her time raising our son in the beginning, so I'll be sure
she gets some of the credit.

RB