Default March GLC

The March Issue of Great Lakes Cruiser is now posted and ready
to download at www.greatlakescruiser.com. ; On the way to the PDF
file, you will find something new... a page asking for your donation
of just a buck (or more) to help support the magazine. While all the
details are in Bruce's "At The Helm" on page 6, in a nutshell, the
hard economic times of the past year have adversely affected our
magazine. Many of our clients (mostly tourism organizations and small
business), have no advertising budgets for 2004. Quite of few of
those organizations have ceased to exist all together. Sales of our
Back Issue CD (our chief fund-raiser), have dramatically dropped since
last spring making it difficult to cover our costs. If you have
supported us with the purchase of a disk in the past calendar year, we
thank you and consider your donation made. If not, we ask you to
contribute and support those who make this magazine possible. You can
donate through the mail, through the web page, and now, securely
through PayPal using any major credit card. It would help us a lot.
And then, you will be able to read George Harizal's great story
on Amherstburg, Ontario and how it changed the course of the war of
1812. You will read about Olcott, New York and their Pirate Festival.
And finally, You will will read Ken's story on Sault Ste. Marie,
Ontario and see his breath-taking photos of the Agawa Canyon Train
trip. Enjoy, and thanks in advance for your support!
GLC
Great Lakes Cruiser
www.greatlakescruiser.com

OT--Holy smokes! 308,000 new jobs in March! NOYB General 28 April 6th 04 04:12 AM
March GLC [email protected] Cruising 0 February 29th 04 11:17 PM
Kayaking Prince William Sound second week in March? Dingo Kelly Touring 1 January 20th 04 10:41 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM