Joe

Default pretty damn good

66 dollars for a set of oars!

Jeeeeze Bobby ya gotta be happy with that price.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Bobsprit

66 dollars for a set of oars!

Jeeeeze Bobby ya gotta be happy with that price.

Indeed. And I have many oars to go! The windlass went for 700, but that costs
over 1500 new. One of my radar systems is up near 800. Everything current
should bring about 4K for 2 weeks or so. We'll see. I have a lot of stuff to
sell. Outside of the Ebay fees, it's "free money" as they say.
My dodger is now payed for as well. On the other hand the whole thing is
getting to be a bit like work now.

RB

Bobsprit

That's great. I wonder if the buyer is Jax?

I've gotten more than 30 e-mails asking me if I have more oars to sell. Very
strange. I guess you were right about people needing oars.

RB
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Oh, you're talking as of paddles!! I thought you where talking of female
crew!! Sorry!! Can't use either as of now.

Ole Thom as in OLD TOM

Dufus

And with no shipping, too. That's a lot of rowboats in NYC! Central Park?

Jeff Morris

For some reason, all the oars in City Island disappeared one night. Its a good
thing Booby is there to help!

"Dufus" wrote in message
And with no shipping, too. That's a lot of rowboats in NYC! Central Park?

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
66 dollars for a set of oars!

Jeeeeze Bobby ya gotta be happy with that price.

Indeed. And I have many oars to go!

I'm astonished that people will pay good money for those ugly oars!

How do you promote them? "Barely used"???

Regards

Donal

DD730

I once paddled a pretty oar.

OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:45:21 +0000 (UTC), "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

I'm astonished that people will pay good money for those ugly oars!

You have pretty oars in the UK.....I hear they are in higher demand.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.