Jonathan Ganz

Default Navigation Question

He's stupid enough for almost anything.

"Donal" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 02:14:22 -0000, "Donal"

wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

You *do* seem to be a bit close to Bob.

Is it true that you dropped the second "d" off the end of your name

because it
accentuated your stuttering?

Are you stupid enough to think that I am Scottish?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

HEY! Whatch it bub!

"Donal" wrote

Are you stupid enough to think that I am Scottish?

Scott Vernon

Wasn't the original jaxism about a 10 gallon fuel tank? Poor jax, either
this one's a fake or his meds are wat too strong.

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
donny, you still have that 34 foot boat with the 10 hp motor you claimed

prior
to have?

10 hp??? Don't be such a ****!

You are displaying your reading disabilities once again!

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

10 gallon fuel tank and 10 hp motor to cross the English Channel under power,
because the winds were not dependable and donny had to "get there" before the
weekend was over.

That was donny's claim. Is he telling a different story these days?

"Donal" wrote in message

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
donny, you still have that 34 foot boat with the 10 hp motor you claimed

prior
to have?

10 hp??? Don't be such a ****!

You are displaying your reading disabilities once again!

Regards

Donal

DSK

How many way can you Navigate?

Thom Stewart wrote:
Two! Drunk or Sober!

LOL good one Thom.

I was going to say 2 ways:
counting on fingers
counting on toes

DSK

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
10 gallon fuel tank and 10 hp motor to cross the English Channel under

power,
because the winds were not dependable and donny had to "get there" before

the
weekend was over.

That was donny's claim. Is he telling a different story these days?

Wasn't the original jaxism about a 10 gallon fuel tank?

Good memory, Scott!

Poor jax, either
this one's a fake or his meds are wat too strong.

Nah! He's still a complete "TWIT"!

I never claimed a 10 hp engine.

The fuel tank is indeed a 10 gallon tank!

It's all on Google.

Jax can't use Google ....

I hope that Jax doesn't think that I am being "abusive".

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
HEY! Whatch it bub!

"Donal" wrote

Are you stupid enough to think that I am Scottish?

I said "Scott*ish*". Calm down.

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

10 gallons will go through a finely tuned 10 hp diesel in about 20 hours, or
about the time, donny, it would take *you* to MOTOR across the English Channel.
Are you saying *you* ran *your* 20 hp engine at super econo cruiser to cross?

(and don't give us an horsehit that *your* diesel gets better fuel mileage that
the engine manufacturer can get.)

10 gallon fuel tank and 10 hp motor to cross the English Channel under

power,
because the winds were not dependable and donny had to "get there" before

the
weekend was over.

That was donny's claim. Is he telling a different story these days?

Wasn't the original jaxism about a 10 gallon fuel tank?

Good memory, Scott!

Poor jax, either
this one's a fake or his meds are wat too strong.

Nah! He's still a complete "TWIT"!

I never claimed a 10 hp engine.

The fuel tank is indeed a 10 gallon tank!

It's all on Google.

Jax can't use Google ....

I hope that Jax doesn't think that I am being "abusive".

Regards

Donal

JAXAshby

even the Scots are not dumb enough to refer to themselves as "Scottish".

So, nobody knows how dumb you are.

"Donal" wrote

Are you stupid enough to think that I am Scottish?

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in ...

That was donny's claim. Is he telling a different story these days?

Wasn't the original jaxism about a 10 gallon fuel tank?

Good memory, Scott!

That was classic jax.

Poor jax, either
this one's a fake or his meds are wat too strong.

Nah! He's still a complete "TWIT"!

jax is actually an intelligent person, I don't know why he plays the buffoon
here. Suppose he gets his kicks by it?