catherine haight

Default Problems?

Anyone else suddenly having problems with the Berlin server? I'm =
getting a password window up to access, but it won't accept the user =
name or password they assigned me. Re-configured the whole thing but =
won't take...had to resort to using att's news reader....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally

catherine haight wrote:

Anyone else suddenly having problems with the Berlin server? I'm
getting a password window up to access, but it won't accept the user
name or password they assigned me. Re-configured the whole thing but
won't take...had to resort to using att's news reader....

I heard that the berlin name for the server is being dropped. They had
started using the name news.individual.net at least a couple of months ago
(when I started using it).

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

thunder

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:12:56 +0000, Wally wrote:

I heard that the berlin name for the server is being dropped. They had
started using the name news.individual.net at least a couple of months ago
(when I started using it).

Yup, as I found out this morning. I believe news.individual.de will also
get you access. Either way, this link should help:

http://news.individual.net/

katysails

Thanks for the link...I just went on and changed the server name and =
voila!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

OZ spoke:=20
My god, an American with an education!
Most use"Walla"

I was speaking French; not Australian....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

You mean cello isn't good enough?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:30:36 -0500, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

voila!

My god, an American with an education!
Most use"Walla"