Michael

Default So. . .back to sailing

Had the first of a two day meeting with the folks honchoing the
refit/upgrade of the new boat, "Se Lange". That went exceedingly well. Some
of my ideas ended up keepers and some ended up getting improved and some . .
...no longer exist. I really have to applaud the nautical craftsman (and
women) of Port Townsend, WA. Went by the Wooden Boat Foundation to pay my
annual membership dues and scored big time. The bottom action Murray
Winches I like so much are being carried in their shop! That's the last
missing piece, equipment wise.

Now the wait for the finished product .. . guess I better go back to work
and earn enough to pay for the project. We're getting lots of pictures so
I'll find a place to post them in the coming months.

As for Se Fjern I finally decided to keep her too for 'just in case' or
'nostalgia' or whatever.

Did I mention the Lats and Atts article? I'm stoked big time on that one!

M.