Bobsprit

Default The End of an Era

The character of "BOBSPRIT" is no more.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Capt RB
Jonathan Ganz

What happened... stole something else and got booted off again?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

The character of "BOBSPRIT" is no more.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Capt RB

Nav

Explain.

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

The character of "BOBSPRIT" is no more.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Explain.

Cheers

Certainly. There are people in this NG who don't care about sailing or the
people who enjoy it. Unless THEY will talk about sailing I'll have nothing to
do with them.

RB

katysails

Unless THEY will talk about sailing I'll have nothing
do with them.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

Don't be fooled. He's got to be here. He's got to WIN!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Nav

This is true. So, who will you become and shall I rename myself too (How
about 'Salty')? Then we can really talk about lovely sailing! I'll even
tell you about the impromptu race we won last weekend against a
formidable fleet leaving the same harbour after the long weekend! It was
15-25 knots at 40-70 deg app with our boat speed of up to 8.6 knots. It
took us 1 hour to pass one of our sister boats to windward. It was great
watching her roll to at least 45 in the swell and sea and realize we
must be doing the same! We had a couple of lovely evenings after 20-30
mile sails with great wine and a few DVD's. Sleep was broken only by the
dawn chorus and the cats asking us to get up and play.

Cheers