Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt.American

Default John Kerry & the Bitch

If anyone had the right to protest the war in Vietnam it was Kerry.

He did his part and earned the right to say what ever he wanted to
about the war. The man has my respect. And he was a boat man, that
gives him even more
respect from me.

However I can not understand why he would hang out with that bitch
that had no say, put American lives in danger, runied the moral of the
troops and provided aid to comfort to the enemey. I just wish my buddy
took her out when he had the chance. He had her lined up in the sights
of a Ma duce. When I saw her sitting on that commie anti aircraft gun
I was boiling mad!

You liberals may think that picture will not carry much weight, but
it will.

If Kerry publicly says he is ashamed to be in the same picture with
that bitch
I will vote for him in November. If he does not, I will vote for Bush.

Wanting to stop a war that our leaders would not properly fight was
ok. But to provide comfort and aid to the enemy is treason and
un-American. Jane should of been shot.

His actions after his service to our great country may sink his boat.

Capt. American