Capt.American

Default John Kerry & the Bitch

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
He has the right to protest, but he doesn't have right to hang
out with whomever he wants... now that's quite a statement.

I did not think the war in Vietnam was fought correctly.
But I respect the people that had to fight.

I would never support anyone that aided the enemy. Hanoi Janes
actions was a big moral booster to the VC. Which killed American.
THATS A FACT.

Kerry sided with Jane for political gains and said screwed the troops!

Capt. American

The likes of you would always vote for Bush and his kind. You
have no obligation to do otherwise, and I'm proud to say that
I'm nothing like you.

I did not vote for Bush last time. I voted for Nader. But Im now
proud of what Bush has accomplished. He let the world know that
America will not stand by and let the axis of evil triumph. He let the
world know who is running the show.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
If anyone had the right to protest the war in Vietnam it was Kerry.

He did his part and earned the right to say what ever he wanted to
about the war. The man has my respect. And he was a boat man, that
gives him even more
respect from me.

However I can not understand why he would hang out with that bitch
that had no say, put American lives in danger, runied the moral of the
troops and provided aid to comfort to the enemey. I just wish my buddy
took her out when he had the chance. He had her lined up in the sights
of a Ma duce. When I saw her sitting on that commie anti aircraft gun
I was boiling mad!

You liberals may think that picture will not carry much weight, but
it will.

If Kerry publicly says he is ashamed to be in the same picture with
that bitch
I will vote for him in November. If he does not, I will vote for Bush.

Wanting to stop a war that our leaders would not properly fight was
ok. But to provide comfort and aid to the enemy is treason and
un-American. Jane should of been shot.

His actions after his service to our great country may sink his boat.

Capt. American