N1EE

Default Whales Strike Back

Who is smarter? Man or whale?

http://www.adn.com/front/v-akcom/sto...-4645771c.html
DSK

N1EE wrote:
Who is smarter? Man or whale?

http://www.adn.com/front/v-akcom/sto...-4645771c.html

Good for them! The whales were there first!

DSK

Bobsprit

Who is smarter? Man or whale?

I'd say most men are smarter than Scott's wife.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Except for you?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Who is smarter? Man or whale?

I'd say most men are smarter than Scott's wife.

RB

Bobsprit

Except for you?

I've never been married to scotty, but we all wish you luck!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Martin Baxter

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Don't get too excited. Under the Bushy administration, they might decide
to start hunting them again.

Well, they're massive, they seem to be destructive, by golly I thing
George has found his Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Cheers
Marty

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
And, while he's at it, he might as well deal with the dolphins.

Dolphins- Coryphaena hippurus are plentyful in the gulf.
And they are good eating! Best way to catch them is drift fishing near
a flosum line.

Perhaps you were talking about the flipper kind of Dolphin.

Anyway I think it is great that the whales have learned how to steal
back from the longliners. Them and sein fishers are the true rapist of
the sea.

I think we should put all our submarine operations right in the
middle of the longliners fishing grounds.

Joe
MSV RedCloud