Bobsprit

Default Snailing

New term for what Mooron, Skitchy, Neal and other slow-boats-to-China
experience.

Snailing!!! My current C&C is a fun boat, but the 36 is rated at 88!!!!

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

New term for what Mooron, Skitchy, Neal and other slow-boats-to-China
experience.

Snailing!!! My current C&C is a fun boat, but the 36 is rated at 88!!!!

What is your current boat rated at?

Don't bother with an answer - I'll get my
"Bwawahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa" in now!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Snailing!!! My current C&C is a fun boat, but the 36 is rated at 88!!!!

What is your current boat rated at?

She's not our current boat anymore. Though we'll sail her this final season,
we've already made and closed the deal to sell her.
While we also closed the deal on the 36 foot 34XL, we won't do the
documentation until next winter...so you can say we have NO boat at the moment.
Sorry, Donal. We had the slower better built boat...and now we're about to have
the faster better built boat. In all cases we chose better than you, even
sailing for profit in 2003 and 2004 when we were originally to be boatless.
You lose AGAIN!

Bwahahahahahaha! He can't help himself, folks!

RB

Bobsprit

Hmm are you sure you know what you're buying?
C&C have not built a 34XL from my information?

C&C built several version of the 36 footer...the 34+, 34R and finally the 34
XL. The XL was a combo of cruising comfort associated with the + series with
the speed of the R.

RB

Bobsprit

Don't bother with an answer - I'll get my
"Bwawahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa" in now!

rated between 150 and 166 usually. Most often at around 155. Oh...and our new
boat is rated at 87 on the LIS. In other areas with more air she's rated BELOW
80!!!!

Have fun, day snailor! Bwahahahaha!

RB