Bobsprit

Default Epirb Query

My friend with a Alberg 35 seeks a low cost Epirb....very basic unit for mostly
coastal stuff. Anyone up to date on what's best?

Thanks,

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Do not set it off at Hooters!

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On 29 Jan 2004 17:13:15 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

My friend with a Alberg 35 seeks a low cost Epirb....very basic unit for

mostly
coastal stuff. Anyone up to date on what's best?

I bought mine at West Marine for $125.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

JAXAshby

I bought mine at West Marine for $125.

you bought the all-but-obsolete 121.5 model.

JAXAshby

that's why he threw away a hundred and a quarter.

(JAXAshby) scribbled
thusly:

I bought mine at West Marine for $125.

you bought the all-but-obsolete 121.5 model.

Jocks, he hasn't a clue what you're talking about!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

JAXAshby

don't be impressed, yo-yo. everyone in the world knows it but you.

(JAXAshby) wrote this
crap:

I bought mine at West Marine for $125.

you bought the all-but-obsolete 121.5 model.

Wow, Jaxy. You can tell that from the price? I'm so ****ing
impressed.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

I never thought I'd agree with anything you said Jax, but I guess
only Bob is good at absolutes.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
don't be impressed, yo-yo. everyone in the world knows it but you.

(JAXAshby) wrote this
crap:

I bought mine at West Marine for $125.

you bought the all-but-obsolete 121.5 model.

Wow, Jaxy. You can tell that from the price? I'm so ****ing
impressed.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Safety gear, kayak,open ocean, Hawaii, ACR 406 EPIRB, Katadyn Survivor 35, epipen Scott Bemis General 0 March 16th 04 06:51 PM
FS: EPIRB in MA cohenandy Electronics 0 March 1st 04 01:16 PM
FS: EPIRB IN MA cohenandy Electronics 0 February 26th 04 03:46 PM
FS: EPIRB in MA cohenandy Marketplace 0 February 25th 04 01:29 PM
FS: 630A EPIRB in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 12:13 PM