Bobsprit

Default Hey, Ganzy!

Look at Remco! He's now admitting that "some" blue water sailors "might" carry
a TV!!! That's after he said they'd fly around the cabin! That's before I
reminded him that a flat screen won't fly anywhere! That's before I pointed out
that the average laptop works fine as a TV/DVD player! Another idiot sockpuppet
rendered useless by yours truly! As you can see....

I won again!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Remco Moedt

On 29 Jan 2004 14:35:01 GMT, Bob the Liar wrote:

Look at Remco! He's now admitting that "some" blue water sailors "might" carry
a TV!!!

Still you NEVER proved I said otherwise. Liar.

I won again!

Yeah, the most silly replies a minut contest. Congrats!

Cheers!

Remco

Bobsprit

I won again!

Yeah, the most silly replies a minut contest.

What's a "minut?"
Getting a little flustered??? Calm down!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Remco Moedt

On 29 Jan 2004 16:35:49 GMT, Bob The Liar wrote:

I won again!

Yeah, the most silly replies a minut contest.

What's a "minut?"

Good spot! Now, English isn't my first language, heck, it's not even
my second. What's YOUR excuse when you make a spelling/grammar error?

I also see you didn't address the other point in my post, so I guess
we agree about you being a liar.

Cheers!

Remco

Bobsprit

What's YOUR excuse when you make a spelling/grammar error?

I'm always right. In your case the bad spelling in compounded by being wrong.

RB

Remco Moedt

On 29 Jan 2004 16:54:07 GMT, Bob The Liar wrote:

What's YOUR excuse when you make a spelling/grammar error?

I'm always right. In your case the bad spelling in compounded by being wrong.

It's sad you've to use spelling errors to hide the fact you can't back
up your claims. It's also sad you've to lie to hide your incompetence,
even as troll. You've to place replies out of context to hide the fact
you're wrong.

Since you're obviously not interested in an honest debate, I'll not
respond to you anymore. I can sleep knowing that you and I both know
you're wrong.

Cheers!

Remco
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote

In your case the bad spelling in compounded by being wrong.

yours too, asshole.

Bobsprit

I also see you didn't address the other point in my post, so I guess
we agree about you being a liar.

It's off topic and doesn't address the issues of TV aboard.

Please start a new thread on "liars" if you wish.

RB

Gayanzy Gets BUSTED Bobsprit ASA 38 January 26th 04 02:39 PM
Top Picks for Cruising-By Ganzy Bobsprit ASA 6 January 21st 04 11:26 PM
Spartan Cruiser? Bobsprit ASA 1 January 21st 04 05:11 PM
Gay-Ganzy's Way Bobsprit ASA 5 July 17th 03 07:43 PM
Message for Ganzy Bobsprit ASA 61 July 2nd 03 11:51 PM