Bobsprit

Default My Sheep!!!

It was a good day for my sheep! They pulled and tugged so hard and ran about,
trying to avoid the fence.
Sadly, they have all been rounded up! Look at poor Mooron yelping false victory
off alone in his own little threads!

Donal, Mooron, Marty, Scotty....say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Bobby... the Bell Weather of Idiocy strikes again!

Darn it I just can't find the on switch for my router bits!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| It was a good day for my sheep! They pulled and tugged so hard and ran
about,
| trying to avoid the fence.
| Sadly, they have all been rounded up! Look at poor Mooron yelping false
victory
| off alone in his own little threads!
|
| Donal, Mooron, Marty, Scotty....say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
|
| Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
|
| RB

JAXAshby

Darn it I just can't find the on switch for my router bits!

have another drink. router bits don't have switches.
Capt. Mooron

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| Darn it I just can't find the on switch for my router bits!
|
| have another drink. router bits don't have switches.

Don't tell Bob... he'll be crushed!

CM