Capt. Mooron

Default Departure Soon Come...

"MC" wrote in message

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Aye Lass.... when the heather blooms in yon bonny fields.
|
| CM
|

| What's the matter, no luck with madame vinyl?

She must be busy.... or sailing with Capt Neal in the Bahamas!

Darn it all... ;-D

CM

MC

I told you she was not to be trusted -a hussy.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"MC" wrote in message

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Aye Lass.... when the heather blooms in yon bonny fields.
|
| CM
|

| What's the matter, no luck with madame vinyl?

She must be busy.... or sailing with Capt Neal in the Bahamas!

Darn it all... ;-D

CM

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"MC" wrote: |

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Aye Lass.... when the heather blooms in yon bonny fields.
|
| CM
|

| What's the matter, no luck with madame vinyl?

She must be busy.... or sailing with Capt Neal in the Bahamas!

Darn it all... ;-D

CM

Ahh, thanks so much for starting rumours!

LP

katysails

MC crooned: Aye Lass.... when the heather blooms in yon bonny fields.

CM

Ach, and the haggis will be waitin on the hearth....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

MC

katysails wrote:

MC crooned: Aye Lass.... when the heather blooms in yon bonny fields.

CM

Ach, and the haggis will be waitin on the hearth....

Oh go get a room and play at peasant girl and lusty land owner.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron

"MC" wrote in message

| Oh go get a room and play at peasant girl and lusty land owner.

"Her eyes they sparkled like diamonds, you knew she was Queen of the Land...
and her hair hung over her shoulders... tied up with a black velvet band....
"

CM

katysails

MC, in a fit of Piqu=E9, ranted: Oh go get a room and play at peasant =
girl and lusty land owner.

It's a re-enactment of Brigadoon...get some couth....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

Ach, and the haggis will be waitin on the hearth....

Good grief, that'd be enough to keep me away. Have you
ever eaten that stuff Katy? My mother was a Geordie, and
I wasn't born very far from the Scottish border, I know
why Hadrien built that wall!

Cheers
Marty

Wally

Martin Baxter wrote:

Good grief, that'd be enough to keep me away. Have you
ever eaten that stuff Katy? My mother was a Geordie, and
I wasn't born very far from the Scottish border, I know
why Hadrien built that wall!

Hadrian's Wall was well south of Geordieland - you're thinking of the
Antonine Wall.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Marty wailed: Good grief, that'd be enough to keep me away. Have you
ever eaten that stuff Katy? My mother was a Geordie, and
I wasn't born very far from the Scottish border, I know
why Hadrian built that wall!

My grandfather was a Clark...unfortunately, I have had the =
concoction...was a good thing I didn't know what I had eaten til a =
couple of hours later....it really wasn't as bad as it could have been. =
Roast bear is much worse.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse