Bobsprit

Default I took out the trash!

your Mom is a waffle?

I was about to type a bunch of nasty comments...and then the above remark from
Scotty was sooo lame, it plum tuckered me out.

Good Night again.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well, keep away from that bike...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
your Mom is a waffle?

I was about to type a bunch of nasty comments...and then the above remark

from
Scotty was sooo lame, it plum tuckered me out.

Good Night again.

RB

All chain rode is for old men JAXAshby General 149 February 14th 05 03:08 PM
Noybby Visits California Harry Krause General 51 June 11th 04 01:07 PM
Sailboat Trash Cruising Guide Parallax Cruising 7 October 22nd 03 05:34 AM
Marina question Mike Cruising 85 October 7th 03 07:37 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM