Wally

Default NG's RESIDENT MEGA-ARTIST

ME

Bobsprit

ME

Me? You????

RB
katysails

I suppose you're going to explain what this thread is about one day?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally

katysails wrote:

I suppose you're going to explain what this thread is about one day?

I was trying to be Bob, but I forgot t change my name.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Wally confessed: I was trying to be Bob, but I forgot t change my name

You poor, poor man. Do you think there is a pill that can cure you?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally

katysails wrote:

Wally confessed: I was trying to be Bob, but I forgot t change my
name

You poor, poor man. Do you think there is a pill that can cure you?

I was thinking of cyanide, but maybe a large yellow one that floats would be
better...

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Wally replied:=20
I was thinking of cyanide, but maybe a large yellow one that floats =
would be
better...

katy conjectured: Either Wally has a desperate and overwhelming desire =
to swallow a Coronado or he's Neal incognito....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Wally

katysails wrote:

I was thinking of cyanide, but maybe a large yellow one that floats
would be better...

katy conjectured: Either Wally has a desperate and overwhelming
desire to swallow a Coronado or he's Neal incognito....

Does it take a while for his effect to diminish after he leaves? I was
referring to Bob's penchant for floating yellow toy boxes.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Wally corrected:=20
I was
referring to Bob's penchant for floating yellow toy boxes.

Almost as hard to swallow....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse