Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt Colie

Default Need Docs for KVH PC103 Sailcomp

I would appreciate knowing if someone out there has the documentation
for the older version of a SailComp PC103 (no buttons on the terminal
box).

The unit on the J-33 I raced with last season needs re-calibration for
offset and we can't figure out how to do it.

If we can arrange to do something with it so I could have a usable copy,
that would be a great assistance.

Please do not respond to the NG with a good @ddress, the spambots will
attack when they smell @. You could remove the nospam. and use the
reply to posted.