Capt.American

Default Sailing to the moon

Do you want to be filthy rich? If so buy spacedev NOW!
It's a penny stock that will go supersonic soon~~ so get while the gettings good!

Dont say I did not tell you.
Capt. American

Rick

Capt.American wrote:

Do you want to be filthy rich? If so buy spacedev NOW!
It's a penny stock that will go supersonic soon~~ so get while the gettings good!

Those tights really are too tight, Corporal Klunk.

Rick

Scott Vernon

It's Colonel Klink. Sheesh!

SV

"Rick" wrote

Those tights really are too tight, Corporal Klunk.

Rick

Rick

Scott Vernon wrote:
It's Colonel Klink. Sheesh!

Or Major Dipscheiss.

Rick

Scott Vernon

It's Major Burns.

keep trying, eventually you'll get one right.

SV

"Rick" wrote in message
news
Scott Vernon wrote:
It's Colonel Klink. Sheesh!

Or Major Dipscheiss.

Rick

Capt.American

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Better yet, buy some stock in the Brooklyn Bridge project.

Keep flapping your gums boy. If I could make 400-1000% profit in one
week buying the Brooklyn bridge I would. I've tried before here to
allow some of you creetons to make some serious cash and get off the
hunk of junks you sail, but none of you are smart enough to follow my
tips. Doug could of made a 50% profit on his investment if he took my
advice with Halliburton.

Hopefully he took my advice yesterday and put in a huge order last
night. If he did he would be up 6.50% in 1 hour. Any of you have a
shot here at getting super rich if you follow Capt. American's advice.
Ive made close to 8K today just on Spacedev (SPDV) hope to make 100K
by the end of the week.

It's simple logic that Spacedev is on the fast track. Jonathan
scrounge up a few grand and get rich with me! Do it as fast as you
can! RUN~~ HURRY!!! BUY

To Rick the tug boat whore, bite me bitch! Get back to washing
bottles.

To other asa members, im just giving back for all the fine sailing
information
I learned from you over the years. Mostly Ol thoms sail info!

Disclaimer "My investing info is to be taken at your own risk, it may
be total bull**** and you could lose every penny you invest, you be
the judge.".

Capt. American
Capitolist, Sailor, advisor.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
Do you want to be filthy rich? If so buy spacedev NOW!
It's a penny stock that will go supersonic soon~~ so get while the

gettings good!

Dont say I did not tell you.
Capt. American

Lonny

Thanks for the outside information.

If you really believe in this stock, then loan me $100K so I can buy a
block of stock. I will put up the stock as collateral on the loan.
Whatcha say, cappy? Hmmmmm? Put your money where your mouth is.

Lonny

Lunatic Tides Gould 0738 General 0 July 14th 04 01:21 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 31st 03 02:03 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 16th 03 12:00 PM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 December 2nd 03 11:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 17th 03 09:31 AM