Simple Simon

Default What did Santa Bring ya???

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Why be sorry. Somebody paid extra for that three-
year replacement warranty which is really just an
insurance policy.

Nope, it was a gift but also through a friend who got us the warranty for
nothing.
Better in every way than your GPS and with a better warranty.

Yes, Booby, I believe you. Bwahahahahahahahaha! Your
friend just plucked it right off the Garmin tree in his
backyard.

S.Simon

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What did everyone get???

My list will be posted Monday!

What was the highlight of your Christmas?

For me, the best bit was the whole family playing a silly word game, after
the dinner.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

My list will be posted Monday!

What was the highlight of your Christmas?

After our friends left, Suzanne and I watched the Alistar Simm version of
Scrooge and fell asleep together...simple things are often the best.

RB
Horvath

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:25:43 -0000, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What did everyone get???

My list will be posted Monday!

What was the highlight of your Christmas?

For me, the best bit was the whole family playing a silly word game, after
the dinner.

I really pity you. My highlight of the day was leaving after the
football game. (The North won again.)

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Bobsprit

Garmin's paltry one-year warranty says they
believe their units are good for AT LEAST one
year.

Since a Kia has a ten year warranty and the Toyota camry just 3....then by your
logic the Kia is better?
Neal, you just been handed your ass again...and it was you!

BWahahahaha! Stomp!

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Garmin's paltry one-year warranty says they
believe their units are good for AT LEAST one
year.

Since a Kia has a ten year warranty and the Toyota camry just 3....then by your
logic the Kia is better?

Yes, that's a valid assumption when it comes to the drive train
which the long warranty covers. It doesn't mean the Kia is
a better car overall but it does mean the manufacturer is
building the parts that are warranted for such a long period
of time to last that period of time.

Bwahahahahhahah! Bitch Slap!

S.Simon

Donal

"Oingo Boingo" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Lighting farts after a big Christmas dinner. Was careful not to set the

tree
on fire.

Well done!

I have a great respect for people who take fire safety seriously.

Regards

Donal