Lady Sailor

Default Greetings from Mexico

Hi Kids! Just thought I'd drop in to tell you what real sailors are
doing while I'm waiting in this internet cafe for Mike to update our
website.

www.sailinglinks.com/notes.htm

We are currently in a slip at the Marina Isla Navidad
http://www.islanavidad.com/marina/index.asp. This place is fabulous,
not only are the grounds beautiful surrounding the marina but as a
resident of the marina, we have access to all the services of the
hotel including room service! It's a real treat to hang out by the
pool after spending the past week and a half on the hook. It looks
like we will be here until next Wednesday or until our mail catches up
with us. We are on our way south with the intention of being in
Zihuatanejo for Christmas and as beautiful as this marina is, we both
agree that swinging on the hook is WAY BETTER!

Every anchorage we've been to has treated us to unique beauty, fun
adventures and an opportunity to make friends with the lovely local
people. The small fishing village of Ipaula was one that stays in my
mind. One afternoon we went to shore for lunch with friends from two
other boats in the anchorage. Shortly after we placed our order for
clams, the owner of the palapa went down to the rocks by the little
sea wall, pulled up a bag full of fresh clams and went to work
breaking the shells to bring up the best fresh clams I've ever eaten.
The jungle cruise at Tenacatita was also memorable but then the day we
arrived here will be a special memory as well.

When we pulled into our slip I noticed that our friend Joe's boat was
two slips over. By the time we had the boat cleaned up and Mike had
us cleared in with the marina office Joe was walking down the dock
coming back from the pool. We said our hello's and then he announced
that he was leaving the next day to spend the holidays in the states.
With only that evening to spend together he offered to give us a tour
of the town. The town, Barra de Navidad, is a short dinghy ride
across the channel although we took a panga (water taxi) that night.
We went over to the Sands hotel first to have a drink and to see where
the dighny's can be tied up. After a few drinks he says it's time to
go see the sunset and we walked over to the Sunset Bar. Yes, that's
the name of the bar. It's a great little place up off the sand with a
perfect view of the sunset. We ordered margarita's and settled in for
what was promising to be a great show. All the tables were filled by
the time the sun hit the water and just like it was made to order we
all saw the GREEN FLASH! The whole bar cheered and whooped with
glasses clinking and high fives slapping. What great fun. Moving on
to another open air, over the water restaruant, we shared a fabulous
dinner. Then it was off to the favorite bar for a night cap. The
next day as I lay by the pool recovering from WAY too much fun the
night before, it seemed very odd to be listening to Christmas music in
the 80 degree heat. Oh well, guess I'll just have to struggle through
it.

Hope you all have as happy a holiday season as mine is turning out to
be.

Sailing the coast of Mexico,

Lady B.
Simple Simon

Yawn!

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message m...
Hi Kids! Just thought I'd drop in to tell you what real sailors are
doing while I'm waiting in this internet cafe for Mike to update our
website.

www.sailinglinks.com/notes.htm

big snip to dumpsterize gossipy quagmire

Bobsprit

What a bunch of unproductive self indulgence!

You'll be the next to be sponging off of medicare and SS while paying almost
nothing into the system.

RB

[...]

Lady Sailor

Not so Blob. We have both been working and contributing to the SS
system for well over thirty years yet, we will not even be elegible
for medicare or SS (that´s if there are any funds left in the system)
for well over ten years. The fact that we were able to retire at fifty
and go cruising shows that we have made wise decisions while planning
for our retirement. Have you? Last I heard you don´t own any
property and spend lavishly on yourself simply for bragging rights.
Never a mention of looking ahead for your financial future. We on the
other hand have property to come home to and enough retirement funds
to see us through without ever tapping into the "system".

And no, cruising the coast of Mexico is neither unproductive nor self
indulgent. We are soaking up the culture and appreciating a way of
life you will never know. Our circle of friends grows daily and that
brings us a wealth money can never buy. To top it off we get to sail
from port to port, just Mike and I and our dog Buddy. That brings
riches only few know. Two breaching whales a half mile off the stern
as we sailed out of Mazatlan. Sea turtles as we entered Chamala Bay,
dolphins circling our boat looking for a bite to eat from the school
of fish hiding in the shade of Arabella and sunrises and sunsets that
would take your breath away. By the way, we´ve logged 1,500 miles in
the the past two months, how bout you? Oh and how´s the weather where
you are? We are in the high 70's with low humidity, it´s very
comfortable.

Happy Holiday´s,
Lady B.

"Bobsprit" wrote:
What a bunch of unproductive self indulgence!

You'll be the next to be sponging off of medicare and SS while paying almost
nothing into the system.

RB

Lady Sailor

Cover your mouth, the bugs are getting in.
LB

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Yawn!

Simple Simon

Default Greetings from Mexico - Reloaded

Interjections interjected.

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message om...
Not so Blob. We have both been working and contributing to the SS
system for well over thirty years yet, we will not even be elegible
for medicare or SS (that´s if there are any funds left in the system)
for well over ten years.

You dump a man you committed to and leech onto another for
less then six months and now you talk as you've been working
together for your future for years and years.

The fact that we were able to retire at fifty

Funny how getting fired has turned into retiring?

and go cruising shows that we have made wise decisions while planning
for our retirement. Have you?

It's a 'wise decision' rationalizing getting fired by saying you are retired?
Even Bobsprit doesn't lie that well. You and Bobsprit do have something
in common, though. He married a well-to-do woman and is leeching
off her while you married a man with money and are leeching off him.
Bobsprit did it smarter, however. His woman is attractive, fit and
productive while your new man is stupid, fat, greasy, unattractive and a
candidate for a heart attack - but I guess for you that's a good
thing since you've set yourself up to inherit his money.

Last I heard you don´t own any
property and spend lavishly on yourself simply for bragging rights.
Never a mention of looking ahead for your financial future. We on the
other hand have property to come home to and enough retirement funds
to see us through without ever tapping into the "system".

What's this 'we' crap. You were fired and had nothing until you
leeched onto a lonely and desperate man with money and now you
own him. Sounds to me like you know very well how to work the
'system' and don't hesitated to do it.

And no, cruising the coast of Mexico is neither unproductive nor self
indulgent. We are soaking up the culture and appreciating a way of
life you will never know. Our circle of friends grows daily and that
brings us a wealth money can never buy.

Yes, that flock of seagulls grows and grows as long as you continue
to toss scraps of food over the side. Why is it you can't seem to
avoid equating money with happiness? Rather revealing as to how
you operate it seems to me.

To top it off we get to sail
from port to port, just Mike and I and our dog Buddy. That brings
riches only few know. Two breaching whales a half mile off the stern
as we sailed out of Mazatlan. Sea turtles as we entered Chamala Bay,
dolphins circling our boat looking for a bite to eat from the school
of fish hiding in the shade of Arabella and sunrises and sunsets that
would take your breath away. By the way, we´ve logged 1,500 miles in
the the past two months, how bout you? Oh and how´s the weather where
you are? We are in the high 70's with low humidity, it´s very
comfortable.

What a smarmy, conniving bitch you are, Barb. Just try to remember what goes
around comes around. There are those of us with experience enough know your
type.

S.Simon

katysails

Gee, Barb....I wanna go too!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

I'll take you sailing in the Keys or the Bahamas. Better
than Mexico where there are too many banditos.

S.Simon

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Gee, Barb....I wanna go too!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Joe

(Lady Sailor) wrote in message . com...

Come on Lady B. You know blobster is a loser that will never
understand the freedom and rewards of crusing, he's just jelious.
Sounds like your having a great time! Thanks for the
update.......Enjoy!

Joe
MSV RedCloud

"Bobsprit" wrote:
What a bunch of unproductive self indulgence!

You'll be the next to be sponging off of medicare and SS while paying almost
nothing into the system.

RB

mike

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Interjections interjected.

Hey Neal, why don´t you shut your piehole and go molest your rubber
girlfriend some more. You are a waste of perfectly good Oxygen, and
know nothing about sailing, life, or love, and never will.
Love those faggy purple cushions on that garbage scow you call a boat,
by the way.
Merry Christmas,
Your very best friend,
Mike