Joe

Default My first real boat is re-born as the Conquest

I drove her in ports all around the world, hong kong, japan, tailand,
phillipines, Deigo Garcia(almost sunk her there) , OZ, maritious, San
Diego, Singapore and even at her new homeport of Long Beach. Now a
bunch of kids have given her a new life and a new name "The Conquest"

Read all about it, and feel free to donate all you can to this
worthwile educational project.

http://www.ship564.org/boats.html

Joe

Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Nice background. I stole it for future use on my website.

Fiqures. Why dont you donate 5 dollars, It will make you feel good.
And I do not think you have to steel from the kids, they would be
happy to give it to you.

The boat looks to be made from steel. Ugly!

Its made of fiberglass with a solid wood core numbnuts.

Joe

S.Simon

"Joe" wrote in message om...
I drove her in ports all around the world, hong kong, japan, tailand,
phillipines, Deigo Garcia(almost sunk her there) , OZ, maritious, San
Diego, Singapore and even at her new homeport of Long Beach. Now a
bunch of kids have given her a new life and a new name "The Conquest"

Read all about it, and feel free to donate all you can to this
worthwile educational project.

http://www.ship564.org/boats.html

Joe

Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Nice background. I stole it for future use on my website.

The boat looks to be made from steel. Ugly!

I like the before and after pictures.

http://www.ship564.org/Flyingboat.JPG

and

http://www.ship564.org/Launch10.jpg

Do you have the leadership ability to do that with a bunch of kids?

Can you not find anything positive about what they accomplished?

Sheeze.......

S.Simon

"Joe" wrote in message om...
I drove her in ports all around the world, hong kong, japan, tailand,
phillipines, Deigo Garcia(almost sunk her there) , OZ, maritious, San
Diego, Singapore and even at her new homeport of Long Beach. Now a
bunch of kids have given her a new life and a new name "The Conquest"

Read all about it, and feel free to donate all you can to this
worthwile educational project.

http://www.ship564.org/boats.html

Joe

A question about boat weight and displacement Ante Topic Mimara Cruising 33 April 8th 04 10:58 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
Looked today ( Boat Choices) Wendy Cruising 82 February 9th 04 02:57 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM