Jonathan Ganz

Default Australians' disgusting behaviour

I do as an American. And, if that f*cking slimeball Bushy doesn't
produce any, he'll be out on his ass like his father.

Oh, we're talking sports... sorry.

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:08:51 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Wait, wait... did you find evidence of WMD??

Evidence?
Who needs that?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

If I rememer correctly, knickers is short for knickerbockers which are
short trousers gathered at the knee. They are still worn by a few (for
e.g.) golfers...

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain? Doesn't it get a bit drafty in the wintertime?

The_navigator©

Only when they play golf at St. Andrews?

Cheers MC

Capetanios Oz wrote:

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:42:14 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:08:43 -0500, "katysails"
wrote:

Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even

know it....

Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Oh Noooooo!

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

You don't wear knickers in the UK?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

wrote:

Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even

know it....

Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Oh Noooooo!

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

You don't wear knickers in the UK?

I don't wear knickers anywhere. Knickers, like pantyhose, are only worn by
women in the northern hemisphere. Real men wear underpants. I'm beginning
to get very worried about Aussie men. Do you also wear bras?

Regards

Donal

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:31:38 -0500, "katysails"
wrote:

-- Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Under and not atl all... why would anyone wear knickers over their

pantyhose?????

Better ask Donal...

Don't ask ME! I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. How on
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!

I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain?
Doesn't it get a bit drafty in the wintertime?

Knickers and Underpants are two completely different things. Women(and
Australians), wear knickers under their pantyhose.

Regards

Donal

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:27:02 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

. Do you also wear bras?

You're a very strange person Donal.

Hey?? *I* don't wear pantyhose! ......... or sport a moustache!

Regards

Donal

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:35:30 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:17:18 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:
We'll see Donal.

So..... was it interesting?

Yep, very.

Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yep, fat old heavyweights.

That would be "Fat old WORLD CHAMPION heavyweights", wouldn't it?

It would be.

Yep!

Especially when you consider that I am not English.

My team got knocked out two weeks ago"

You don't really think that I would have started this thread if there was
*any* possibility of embarassement, do you?

I didn't even bother to watch the game!

Regards

Donal

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:40:47 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:
Don't ask ME! I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. How

on
earth could I be expected to explain knickers on men? Give me a break!

I'm beginning to understand why Glorysail were based in Australia.

You a homophobe Donal?

Of course not!

I believe that every man should have the right to wear pantyhose, corsets
and high heeled shoes! I'm with you on this, Oz.

Regards

Donal

katysails

I cannot understand why a man would wear pantyhose. =20

They're ever so much more comfortable than a garter belt and =
stockings....and the garters show through your slacks....but knickers =
should still be worn under, not over...
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse