Donal

Default Australians' disgusting behaviour

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:38:20 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:02:26 -0000, "Donal"

I'm sure that Australians will find it boring.. Being on the receiving

end
of a good hiding is hardly interesting, is it?

We'll see Donal.

So..... was it interesting?

Making your excuses already??? Rain?? Are the Australians afraid of
getting a bit wet?

Nah, but a dry ground would suit the ability of our fit agile players.
Your fat old heavyweights can dig into the mud and plow on...much like
bulldozers...they're not too bright either :-)

Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Wait, wait... did you find evidence of WMD??

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:29:12 GMT, "Brian"
wrote:

I'm rooting for the Brits! Normally I would pull for the aussies. What

ever
happened to common courtesy being a good sport!

Common courtesy.....THIS IS WAR!!!!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

.......haven't you realised yet that the US IS the world to many.

Well, that might not be so if so much of the world would just stay =
home...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even =
know it....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

-- Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Under and not atl all... why would anyone wear knickers over their =
pantyhose?????
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Just keep giving em guns...

We don't give people guns here within the States...you have to buy =
them....and you have to pass tests and background checks....of course, =
there are those that steal guns, but they are bad and evil people. We =
have lots of guns. My grand daughters just took hunter safety classes =
and know how to shoot and practice on a range...my daughter has a muzzle =
loader of her own...It is people who buy guns for what they think is =
protection, never take a class, never explain the danger to their =
children, and then hide it in the drawer or closet that have deaths from =
guns. =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:17:18 -0000, "Donal"
wrote:
We'll see Donal.

So..... was it interesting?

Yep, very.

Fat old heavyweights???? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yep, fat old heavyweights.

That would be "Fat old WORLD CHAMPION heavyweights", wouldn't it?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Regards

Donal
--
"May the best team win."

Donal

Capetanios Oz wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:08:43 -0500, "katysails"
wrote:

Probably! Do you wear pantyhose?

Yes, I do! On many occasions! OMG....I'm Australian and didn't even

know it....

Depends on if you wear knickers over, under or not at all......

Oh Noooooo!

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

Regards

Donal

katysails

Oz, you really are a masochist. Knickers??

What? You don't wear underwear in Great Britain? Doesn't it get a bit =
drafty in the wintertime?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Oh, I though you just had to open a bank account to get one :-)

No, that's toaster ovens. We annihilate at least 6k kids every year =
with faulty toaster ovens.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse