Donal

Default Bobsprit, Donal, Oz, Navigator and other Saddam Hussein supporters

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

What happened in Iraq was worse than the holocaust.

Was it?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
As far as the author was concerned, it was . . .

Do you agree with the author? Or do you think that he might have been a
bit misguided?

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

Since I never had the misfortune of living under
Saddam's brutal regime I have to rely upon first
hand reports of what it was like. Put it this way,
I have heard nothing that leads me to think the
author was misguided.

S.Simon

"Donal" wrote in message ...

Do you agree with the author? Or do you think that he might have been a
bit misguided?

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Since I never had the misfortune of living under
Saddam's brutal regime I have to rely upon first
hand reports of what it was like. Put it this way,
I have heard nothing that leads me to think the
author was misguided.

So, you agree that lives of 1/2 million Iraqis are worth more than 10
million Jews?

Surely, this means that you would be happy to support the anihiliation of
Israel?? After all, the Jews don't outnumber the Palestinians by 20 to1.

Regards

Donal