Babs Johnson

Default Cappie Right Again!

Ya gotta hand it to ole Cappie! He gets the nail on the head everytime!

He's right about women and sailing. Women shouldn't be allowed on a sailboat
unless it's firmly tied to the pier. As a true sailing bombshell I know this
first hand.

Let's look at the evidence. Take a man sailing by himself. We've some good
examples here. Ole Cappie skillfully negotiates the eddies and gybes of the
Caribbean singlehanded. Captain America, who is a few bricks short of a full
load, sails halfway acroos the Pacific and back. Schoonertrash sails a
Westerly Centaur (the boat of choice of the Penguin in Batman) thousands of
miles singlehanded - without mishap. He could even enjoy picking his nose
with his thumbs and no nagging of a woman.

Now what happens when you add a woman? You wind up sailing in a fresh water
lake with a chatterbox galley maid.

What happens when you add several women? You become Bobsprit.

Add a few dozen more and you're Rick tugs, full throttle ahead plowing the
ferry boat into the dock.

Why are women such a distraction? It's the pheremones. They distract men.
Poor Bobsprit, his women are so scantily clad that their pheremone glands
are uncovered. It's no wonder they can drive farm beasts several miles
inland insane.
Women have no place on a boat. Look at what happened in France. The Queen
Mary was beached and the gangplank collapsed under the weight of fat
housewives. They can only bring tragedy!

Don't forget the Sirens in the Odyssey and the Captain of the Pinafore -
women only subtracted from their manly sailing skills. It's historical fact,
documented through the ages.

Unless, of course, they are famous single handed sailorettes such as myself!
Confident, poised and torpedoes straight ahead - that's me!

Babs, the bombshell with the biggest tips!

katysails

Babs, the boob, the biggest twit!

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

two wheels

Does it mean anything, that when one does a Google search on "Babs
Johnson," that most links are for "Pink Flamingos" (the movie) sites?
That "Babs Johnson" was definitely NOT a babe.

tw

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:30:16 GMT, "Babs Johnson"
wrote:

[...]

katysails

That "Babs Johnson" was definitely NOT a babe.

We've all known that for the past 3 years..where have you been? Do you =
really not know who Babs is?????
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

two wheels

katysails

Yes. I did assume it was some sixty-year-old beer-drinking
sailor-man trapped in the body of an inflatable Pam-Anderson-like
doll, but I wondered where the name came from. Maybe he just liked
the initials.

Wrong guess...it isn't Neal....

--=20
katysails