Jonathan Ganz

Default 1st Sailboat

My job? I was on deck most of the time.

Actually, I can't recall the configuration of
the stove, but it did have a nice gimbled
table.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I wasn't in the 79 Fastnet, but I sailed on Ted Turner's
| boat Tenacious.

I understand it had a nice galley..... must have made your job much

easier!

What kind of stove did it have?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| My job? I was on deck most of the time.

Yeah... sure you were Jon!

Whatever you say... Cookie!

CM

Lady Pilot

Capetanios Oz wrote:
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:42:49 -0600, "Lady Pilot"
wrote:

Well, I don't know about Ted and Jane's boat, but I stayed in their cabin

in
North Georgia and it only had one stove. If you don't count the huge
fireplace next to the party Jacuzzi...

LP (no, they weren't there)

I stayed in the bos of Bell West's condo in Vail...he wasn't there
either :-)

Oops! I forgot, they had two decks on this cabin and they both had huge
grills. So would this make it 4 stoves?

I Win!

LP (I know BS is foaming at the mouth....heheheee)

Lady Pilot

Capetanios Oz wrote:

wrote:

Well, I don't know about Ted and Jane's boat, but I stayed in their

cabin
in
North Georgia and it only had one stove. If you don't count the huge
fireplace next to the party Jacuzzi...

LP (no, they weren't there)

I stayed in the bos of Bell West's condo in Vail...he wasn't there
either :-)

Oops! I forgot, they had two decks on this cabin and they both had huge
grills. So would this make it 4 stoves?

I Win!

LP (I know BS is foaming at the mouth....heheheee)

The Bell guys condo had two huge spas :-)

Okay, maybe it's a draw...

LP (needs some sleep, see you guys and gals in the morning)

Gooodnight

The_navigator©

Let me guess, it doubles as your bed?

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

Yes I do! I have a six-man whitewater raft. :-)

Lady Pilot

"The_navigator©" wrote:
Let me guess, it doubles as your bed?

Very cool story, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested...

Yes I do! I have a six-man whitewater raft. :-)

Nah, I can't say that I've ever slept in her, I had a three story mansion
just minutes away. Why wouldn't I want to sleep in my own bed?

I did three hour whitewaters, by myself. I almost *literally* ran into a
bear one time. Another cool story for another time..

LP

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum Cruising 22 June 3rd 04 02:56 AM
??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM