N1EE

Default PATRIOTS shut out the #1 defense in the NFL tonight!

The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart
Capetanios Oz

Shut out the number 1 defense? It's nice when defenses score, but it's
Dallas' offense that was shut out. Which isn't that hard to do. Dallas
defense held the mighty Pats to 12 points. They won't beat anybody else
scoring 12 points.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

Jeff Morris

Dallas has one of the better offenses in the NFL, averaging over 20 ppg. Shutting them
out was impressive. This will make the Pats defense one of the best in the league - they
were 6th before the game, this will move them up.

Their offense isn't that shabby, either, but I must admit its sometimes less than
scintillating. Still, they're tied for second place in the NFL, not too bad.

"Capetanios Oz" wrote in message
igy.com...
Shut out the number 1 defense? It's nice when defenses score, but it's
Dallas' offense that was shut out. Which isn't that hard to do. Dallas
defense held the mighty Pats to 12 points. They won't beat anybody else
scoring 12 points.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

Capetanios Oz

Dallas is the fourth worst offense in terms of points scored. They are
averaging 18.1 points per game and have been shut out twice. Only Atlanta,
Arizona, Detroit and Chicago are scoring less points than Dallas. And 44
percent of Dallas points have been scored by its defense and special teams.

One of the better offenses, get real.

--
Oz1...evil twin of the 3 twins

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
[...]

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

Jeff Morris

Before this weekend Dallas was 15th out of 32 in total points per game. Seventh in yards
rushing, but 20th in yards passing. Clearly this loss will drop them down.

Of their 19 TDs, 2 were interceptions, 1 kickoff return. This was about the same as most
other teams. Their net takeaway/giveaway was +1.

Are we talking about the same team, or are you just making it up like you normally do?

[...]

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

Capetanios Oz

You really go off half-cocked most of the time, don't you. Dallas' offense
has scored only 53 percent of the teams points this year:

Offense
9 TDs passing = 54
7 TD rushing = 42
Total offense points = 96

Dallas Cowboys Defensive and Special Teams Points:
FG - 15 for 45 points
Kickoff returns 1 for 6 points
Interceptions 2 for 12 points
Safeties 1 for 2 points
PAT- 18 made for 18 points
Total defensive and special teams points = 85

Total points scored 85 + 96 = 181

85/181= 46.96 percent

--
[...]

"N1EE" wrote in message
om...
The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

N1EE

Wins are what matters.

Dallas is now 7-3 and at the top of the NFC East which makes
them not only one of the better teams, but a good bet to win
their division, or at least a wildcard berth, and put them
in the playoffs.

Defense gets you to and wins the Superbowl.

"Capetanios Oz" wrote

[...]

"N1EE" wrote

The Patriots shut out Cowboys tonight.

So what does it mean when you shut out the #1 defense in the NFL?

What does it mean when you win 6 in a row?

When they beat Miami in Miami, that means something too!

The Patriots are on the way to another Superbowl win.

You heard it from me first!

Bart

N1EE

Dallas still has the #1 defense based on the simple
stat of the least points scored against them.

And the Pats scored 12 points against the toughest
defense in the NFL and at the same time shut them out.
Hehehehe!

bart

"Capetanios Oz" wrote