BoatBanter.com

-   -   The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18408-true-meausure-sailors-newsgroup.html)

katysails November 17th 03 03:48 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

So get off Haggie and Katy's case . . . . They are true
deck apes and not deck fluff!

Gee...thanks, Michael (I think) Pass the bananas, please?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit November 17th 03 03:49 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

Don't forget about the effulgent Alien girls!

All so beautiful and all so talented!

I see them up close, rub suntan lotion onto them and help them clasp their
bikini tops back on!

What a life I live!!!

And none of you even come close!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

RB

"katysails" wrote in message
We need more women here!

I could extend an invitation to all the ladies on the NWSA ng, but some
have lurked here and find Neal to be so disgusting that they prefer to stay
away.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit November 17th 03 03:51 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

Orange County is BIG Republican territory!

Plastic idiots is an accurate portrayal.

Bwahahahahaha

RB

"Schoonertrash" wrote in message
Get off of Haggie and Katy's case . . .they stuck it out no matter what

and
deserve some credit. Who knows maybe Pilot will wing her wings as

well.
All the others cut and run. Now it's nice to have a voice from the

opposite
side of the gender coin don't you know? Especially one's who make sense.
BUT the true mark of a man (or woman) is the company they don't keep.
Sometimes you are just better off being alone AND if you have learned to
like yourself it's not so hard. I like the competent, trustworthy kind.

don't like the kind that scream and go into a panic or head for the

nearest
yacht club bar! So get off Haggie and Katy's case . . . . They are true
deck apes and not deck fluff!

Believe me I've run into the kind you don't want around here. Sit back,
relax and read the following, you will see what I mean . . . .

So one day at a sailing club meeting a "lady" asked me in a sultry sort of
come hither tone: "I HEARD (pause) you sail alone? What does a single
hander do for entertainment on those looooonnnngggg lonelyyyy ocean
passages?

Sez I, "I sail alone but I'm not a single hander."

Sez she, "I'm confused*?"

Sez I, "Obviously . ..I'm a male and only woman can be singlehanders."

Sez she, "Now I'm REALLY (pause) confused. Explain?**"

Sez I, "Cause even though we start out sail alone we soon have a full

crew."

Sez she: Actually said nothing just a blank stare.

Sez I, Cause we're too busy producing seamen(sp?). Does that answer your
question?

Sez she, "*** Well . . .Duh uuuuuh?"

*Blonde from Orange County, California. They are all blondes even if they
aren't and the rest is 'like'seriously plastic.
**They end all sentences with a question mark or a duuuhhh out there.
*** one hand on hip and sort of exasperated gasp sound. Comes from hanging
around malls too much.

No lie, it really happened!

See what I mean? Guaranteed Katy and Haggie would never ask that question!

I rest my case.

katysails November 17th 03 03:59 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

Don't forget about the effulgent Alien girls!

You have to be able to read an write at the third grade level at the =
very elast to post here....sorry...they don't qualify....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Schoonertrash November 17th 03 04:58 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

You are entirely welcome. There are three types of people on boats. Deck
Fluff - Useless or Rank Beginners who can't be trusted to do anything except
spin sea stories run in circles scream and shout, Deck Meat - Some skills
but mostly useful for their weight not their skills and they never go aloft
good for hauling in lines and turning capstans, and finally Deck Apes .
..they can do anything, anywhere under any conditions.

That sound better? You get the whole bunch.

MST

James November 17th 03 08:22 PM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Men in a sailor's newsgroup should stick together.

S.Simon

Your opinion is worth nothing.... zero.
The piece of yellow plastic you love so much is not quite worthless.
Why dont you double is value.... by abandoning it.

katysails November 17th 03 11:06 PM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

That sound better? You get the whole bunch.

South Beach Diet doens't allow them....sniff....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Schoonertrash November 19th 03 01:12 AM

The true meausure of a sailor's newsgroup.

Bananas, Coconut, Olives and Avacado . .. Those are the only 'common'
fruits and vegetables that are diet no-no's. However if you think Atkins
then the list broadens significantly. No pun intended. I think apples for
one, potatoes, rice, anything bread which means use of flour, taro if you
are in the S. Pacific same for breadfruit. Tapioca is another. All
starchy.

That aside . . . . . .It's the symbolism of the statement that counts, not
the color of the banana!

As a quick aside = Richmond, BC to Sault Ste. Marie by truck . . . .$3600 US
so far. Much cheaper than going around through the PC again.

MST