Simple Simon

Default Free crew finder service

Check it out at http://www.crewfile.com

I registered and placed a free add.

Be sure to look under CREW WANTED where
you can find my add for a cruising mate (female of course)
for my Bahamas cruise this year.

Force10 is me.

S.Simon

The_navigator©

What about this post?

WARNING, WARNING!!! Do not sail with CAPTAIN NEIL aboard SV SOUTHERN
MAGIC. REPEAT! DO NOT SAIL WITH CAPTAIN NEIL. All female crew treated
like kitchen slaves and cleaning maids; more seriously put our lives in
danger during storm conditions with no life saving paraphanlia made
available. E-mail for complete story...

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Check it out at
http://www.crewfile.com

I registered and placed a free add.

Be sure to look under CREW WANTED where
you can find my add for a cruising mate (female of course)
for my Bahamas cruise this year.

Force10 is me.

S.Simon

Simple Simon

And you are . . .

Stupid as usual. Notice the spelling of the name "Neal".

You don't notice much of anything else so I guess it's
too much to expect you notice spelling. You are a total
idiot, fool, jerk, asshole, moron, dweeb, ******, pencil-
necked geek, wannabe sailor and gay loser.

S.Simon - a real cruising sailor, perhaps the ONLY one
who posts to alt.sailing.asa.

Simple Simon wrote:

Check it out at
http://www.crewfile.com

I registered and placed a free add.

Be sure to look under CREW WANTED where
you can find my add for a cruising mate (female of course)
for my Bahamas cruise this year.

Force10 is me.

S.Simon

Flying Tadpole

Good grief, MC...

http://www.geocities.com/svsouthernmagic/

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Martin Baxter

The navigator© wrote:

Check out those scallops on the hank on jib!

Something wrong with scallops?

Cheers
Marty